Free downloadable e-book on how the prosecutor will seek to prove your violation
1. Common prosecution themes
2. 14 items they look for in police reports
3. The statements you made which they examine closely
4. Juror-screening questions prosecutors will ask
5. How prosecutors seek to preempt defense arguments
6. Questions they will ask the arresting officer
7. Strategies for being more persuasive
8. How to weaken common defense arguments
9. Cross-examining defense witnesses
10. Effective closing arguments
1. Write these items down
2. How to find a good drunk-driving lawyer
3. Learning how the prosecutor ranks your drunk-driving case
4. Was your stop lawful?
5. The rising alcohol defense
6. What other defenses are available?
7. Will you be asked to testify?
Your e-mail address:
You will receive the e-book instantly by e-mail, and each of the 7 tips will follow afterwards by e-mail at the pace of one a day. You may unsubscribe at any time.
We hope you find our e-book helpful in understanding the prosecution’s likely trial strategy, arguments, and questions.